The role of the Executive Assistant
A short masterclass from top international EA educator and thought-leader, Adam Fidler
In this inspiring seminar, Adam shares with you his fresh perspectives on the role of the new Executive Assistant by redefining and repositioning the role in managerial terms, and in the context of leadership, management and today's business organisations. If you want the up-to-date understanding of the new EA role, then this is the seminar for you!
What you will learn:
- A redefinition of the Executive Assistant role
- Leadership and management – how does the EA role fit in?
- Global trends in the EA/PA industry – challenges and considerations for the future
- Where you are now in your EA/PA career – the things you can do to stretch and develop the role even further
- Why responsibility is more crucial than the job title
What you will take away:
- A brand new job description for you to share with your Executive and organisation, that better defines your true value and worth as an integral part of the management team
- Better and improved descriptors of the duties/responsibilities of the EA that give you more credibility and respect for what you do
- A model for success and progression in your role – Adam’s 'Executive Assistant Success Factors'™ which cover all the competencies and attributes for you to consider as part of your ongoing growth
- Ideas for future career planning – case studies of PAs who have moved up the EA ladder with confidence and success
13:30 to 16:30 hours; arrival from 13:00 hours. Refreshments will provided on arrival, though lunch will not be served.
For more information about the work of Adam Fidler, see his website: www.executiveassistant.org