Actions and Detail Panel
The Royal Parks Half Marathon
Sun 8 October 2017, 07:30 – 18:00 BST
Take on one of the UK’s most scenic half marathons, running through many of London’s beautiful royal parks.
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the course passes Buckingham Palace, before traveling through St James’s Park, past the Houses of Parliament and on to the Green Park and finally Kensington Gardens – it really is a spectacular route!
Join our Fundraising Army team today!
Join our team and we’ll give you a VIP supporter package, as well as other benefits such as:
- Exclusive nutrition support, training plans and race day tips
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- ABF The Soldiers’ Charity running vest and supporter t-shirt
- Our cheer squad will be there on the day to encourage you along the route
- You’ll get the chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most
- We’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
Registration fee £35
Minimum fundraising commitment £400
For more information, please contact Wiola Michalek on email@example.com or on 02079018913