The Secret To Maximising Candidate Engagement
The Searchologist School | Bite Sized Social Media Recruitment Training by Katrina Collier
Join one lesson or join the lot | Join in person or live online
July's Class: The Secret To Maximising Candidate Engagement
Can you imagine if our company ignored sales leads like we do all the applicants in our ATS, we’d go broke right? Let’s take a leaf out of our marketers books and take care of our candidates and grow our talent pools.
- Tools for collating social profiles of potential employees (before they become applicants & move to the ATS).
- Make keeping up with potential hires a breeze with Twitter lists, the only way to stay organised on Twitter.
- How to run marketing campaigns that are more than your ‘latest jobs’ so you reinvigorate your talent pool.
- Novel ways to collect employee generated content to share with your talent pools.
July's Guest speaker:
Guest speaker: Steve Usher, Founder of Koppla Communications,
"Do you know the true cost of bad recruitment processes? Tips to ensure your candidate experience is top notch."
What do you get?
8.30 am: Coffee, tea & croissants
9.00 am: In-depth Social Recruiting Session - a power hour of social media recruitment nuggets.
10.15am: Playtime to practise what you've just discovered so bring your laptop!
11.15am: Dynamite guest speaker presentation and time for your questions.
11.45am: Action plan, commit to what you'll do before your next class
12.00pm: Head off and implement your new wisdom
Can't make it to London?
Don't worry, I've got you covered! Join in the training session and the presentation live (or recorded if you'd prefer) by webinar.
Join The Searchologist School and...
- Improve your quality of hire
- Decrease your current time to hire
- Increase your employee referrals
- Improve cultural fit and retention
- Increase diversity
- Reduce time wasted in the hiring process, and
- Save bucket loads of cash on upfront and failed recruitment (which the CIPD estimates at £8,000 per employee!)
Learning in bite-sized chunks ensures:
- Ease of implementation
- More time to play with your new techniques
- More interaction
- Accountability (join more than one lesson and you'll be part of an amazing support network)
- The highest return on your investment!
Come along in person or join by webinar!
If you're in London, come along!
If London is too far, you can join live via webinar. Perfect!
Book 12 sessions for 9
If you'd like to maximise your return on investment, click here and book 12 classes for the price of 9.
Huge thanks to our sponsor: