ector at Arts1 School of Performance in Milton Keynes
The Singers Toolkit: An introduction to Estill voice training
A day's course to learn about the full range of vocal options available to singers and speakers and most importantly how we can create them in practise and performance.
* Understand how you create voice and the broad range of vocal options
* learn how you can train your voice
* Understand how to prevent nerves and anxiety in performance
* Breathing and support - how and why
* Understand vocal questions and problems
* Voice training based on science, research and facts not mystery
* Open session for participants to work on vocal 'problems' with James
* Learn from one of the UK's leading vocal coaches
* James has presented masterclasses all across the UK and Internationally
* Combine theory and practice
* Answer your questions and solve your problems
* Increase your vocal range
* Learn how to create the vocal tone you want
* Improve your vocal technique
* Learn about the Estill model
* Learn about high intensity qualities like Belting and Opera
Essential for aspiring singers, coaches, teachers, professional speakers, speech and language therapists, actors, singers, dancers. In fact this course is for anyone that wants to learn: How their voice works, the vocal tools we have at our disposal and most importantly, how can use them.
This course is taught by vocal expert, James Grimsey. James has worked with performers on: The X-Factor - including Little Mix and Ella Henderson; Britian's Got Talent winners and stars of stage and screen including Samantha Barks. James is currently the Head of Singing at Birmingham School of Acting and Creative Director at Arts1 School of performance in Milton Keynes.