Actions and Detail Panel
The Skills to Foster: train the trainer stage 2 - London
Tue, 3 Oct 2017, 09:00 – Wed, 4 Oct 2017, 16:30 BST
This course enables participants to reflect on their own training practice and to improve their skills. This is an intermediate level course aimed at those already delivering the Skills to Foster pre approval training who wish to build on their current experience.
- To reflect on personal training skills and potential areas for improvement
- To refresh knowledge and to improve confidence in running the Skills to Foster pre approval training course
- To explore some of the challenges faced when facilitating training groups, and to identify ways to overcome them.
- To build on experience and knowledge of working with co trainers
- To identify action planning for future development
- To become familiar with the Skills to Foster 3rd edition
If you would prefer to pay by invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org