We are proud to announce The Smith & Wollensky Ramblin' Man Experience. Ramblin' Man Fair features the best of classic rock, southern rock, prog, blues and outlaw country. The Smith & Wollensky Ramblin' Man Experience ticket holders will receive the following VIP package, making it a weekend to remember:
- VIP weekend access to Ramblin' Man Fair 2017!
- Priority entry to the festival through the reserved VIP access lanes.
- Exclusive access to our award winning VIP clubhouse.
- Enjoy luxury toilets for the duration of the festival!
- Access to our chilled out VIP clubhouse garden over the weekend.
- Priority access to the exclusive on site Smith & Wollensky 5* Restaurant hosted within an elegant Spiegeltent.
- Priority access to the Smith & Wollensky Cocktail Bar, staffed by a team of trained mixologists serving a full range of premium beverages and classic & specialist cocktails.
- Your choice of 3-course meal each day selected from our premium menu prepared by our award winning Smith & Wollensky chefs. (STARTERS: Gravadlax or Burratta & Tomato Salad or Ham Hock Terrine MAINS: USDA Sirloin Steak 12oz or Maryland Chicken Escalope or Tuna Loin SIDES: Creamed Spinach or French Fires or Garden Salad DESSERTS: Apple Pie or Chocolate Cake or Crème Caramel) Includes half a bottle of quality wine (Kendall Jackson Vintners Reserve, Sauvignon Blanc and The Federalist Honest Red Blend) to enjoy with your meal.
- Access to the private Smith & Wollensky Cocktail garden - the closest reserved area to the main stage and the best way to relax in style!
- Priority access to the 'Reserve Suite', located on the first floor of the VIP clubhouse with views across the festival to the Main Stage.
- Access to the Main Stage Golden Circle & complimentary bar serving a selection of beers, located at the Sound Tower, providing the best stage view on site!
- Exclusive 30 minute escorted AAA backstage tour of Ramblin' Man Fair, including a visit and complimentary drink at the Backstage Artist Bar - you never know who you might meet!
- Exclusive Smith & Wollensky Ramblin' Man Experience Laminate.
Smith & Wollensky has been serving up what is without doubt the finest steak in America since it first opened its doors in New York in 1977. After winning the heart of the Big Apple, those award-winning steaks were soon to be found all across the States, from the windy city of Chicago to the hot sands of Miami Beach. Last year, Smith & Wollensky launched its first London site in the historic Grade II-listed Adelphi Building just off the Strand and offers a selection of signature USDA prime dry-aged steaks and premium seafood, alongside award-winning wines and classic cocktails.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.