Big Screen. Iconic Film. World Class Musicians....
....A truly magical Christmas show
Following on from their highly acclaimed 33 performance tour last December, Carrot Productions are visiting Chesterfield to share their Snowman magic this Christmas.
Hear some of the UKs top musicians perform Howard Blake's beautiful soundtrack - featuring the evocative 'Walking in the Air' sung by a local soloist - performed in perfect synchronicity with the film shown on the big screen.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PERFORMANCES ARE HEAVILY SUBSIDISED THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF DERBYSHIRE MUSIC EDUATION HUB.
Alongside The Snowman there will also be a brand new adaptation of the classic fairytale, Cinderella, for orchestra and narrator.
Christmas Overture (4 mins)
Cinderella (27 mins)
The Snowman (26 mins)
Suitable for all ages from 3+
As featured in The Guardian, Sunday Times and The Telegraph 'Top things to do at Christmas'
For further details, please visit www.carrotproductions.com
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Carrot Productions with any questions or queries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01457 889366
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This performance is suitable for all ages 3+. However, children aged 2 and under will be admitted for free if seated on a parent's knee, with the hope that you will be considerate to other audience members and take your child out of the performance temporarily if they are crying or disturbing others.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding access issues for wheelchair users and their carers: email@example.com or telephone: 01457 889366
Can I choose my own seats?
Seats are unreserved for this performance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For your protection and the comfort of all customers, Carrot Productions Limited reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances such as rowdy or violent behaviour.
- For the consideration of other audience members, latecomers may be asked to wait for a suitable break in the performance before taking their seats.
- No audio or visual recording equipment is allowed.
- By purchasing a ticket, the ticket holder consents to being shown as members of the audience in official filming, photography and sound recording.
- All children must be accompanied by and remain under the care and control of a responsible adult at all times.