San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lincoln Cathedral presents a special showing of The Snowman in the Nave, supported by a live orchestra and soloist from the Cathedral Choir. Watch this festive family favourite surrounded by the beauty of Lincoln Cathedral. There will be three screenings of this iconic film throughout the day, which will offer you an unforgettable experience. A main screen and four accompanying side screens will ensure that everyone gets a great view. Screenings will take place at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
The Snowman: purchasing event tickets through the shop.
All Cathedral events are now sold through Eventbrite – an online booking system. The Cathedral Shop offers a service that will help you to purchase your tickets for these events over the internet. The shop does not have its own allocation of tickets. If you have access to the internet we highly recommend you book your tickets online to give you the best possible chance of securing your seats. You will still be able to purchase tickets over the phone on 01522 561 644, although again there will not be an allocation of tickets set aside for telephone bookings.
Please read the guidance notes below before purchasing your tickets:
- Children under 12 months old: All children 12 month and above will require a seat to attend any of the performances. Proof of age may be requested on entrance for children less than 12 month old. Should proof of age not be available please call 01522 561606 in advance of the performance.
- Prams and Pushchairs: All prams and pushchairs must be left in the designated areas which are located separately to the seating area.
- Photography: Please be aware a Cathedral photographer may be taking photos during the performance. If you do not wish to have your photograph taken please make yourself know to the photographer or Cathedral staff.
- Accessible Seats: please call 01522 504394 should you require accessible seating
- Tickets limits: a maximum of 8 tickets may be purchased in one transaction.
- Children attending the performance: all children 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Event Venue Map