The Teen Photography Experience course has been designed for the 13-17 year age range of teenagers who are mad about photography.
What you will learn:
This is a fun photography course for teenagers to have the opportunity to explore their creative photography skills. We will look at how the camera is set up, different settings to use to acheive different results and lots and lots of practice in the Barn gardens.
Thursday 27th October 2016. Students can be dropped off for a 10am start (from 9:45am) and collected at 1pm.
Where you will learn:
Summers Photography Academy is located in the wood storage entrance of the The Barn in Wokingham. Address is Waterloo Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3BY. We have a dedicated teaching space and some great grounds to practice this in. Please visit the white pvc door with wood logs surrounding it.
What is included:
The Teen Photography Experience is priced at £30 per person.
- Photo challenges for teenagers tuition to get the best out of their cameras.
- Practical time outside with their cameras.
- Review of photographs and questions to close.
- Camera guide for their camera bags
- Juice and biscuits.
What to bring:
- Charged Batteries
- Cleared memory card
- Warm clothing as we will be going outside to take photographs.
How to book:
Simply click on the link to choose the preferred date and then follow the on screen instructions.
Once we have received your booking, we will send joining instructions via email.
Course tutor: Stephanie with full DRB checks.
Location - as above.
Food - Please bring a packed lunch box for 30 minute lunch break (juice and biscuits provided)
The boring, but important bit!
- Class numbers will only operate at a minimum of 4 delegates.
- We will be in and outdoors, please wear sensible clothes and footwear. Please note we have about 25 steps up to the training room and sadly do not have disabled access.
- Please take care of your possessions, we do not accept any liability for damages.