Actions and Detail Panel
The Telegraph Business of Sport 2017
Tue, 9 May 2017, 08:30 – Wed, 10 May 2017, 17:30 BST
The Business of Sport aims to steer the UK sports industry to growth, innovation and collaboration and will unite 200 senior influencers from brands, rights holders and broadcasters, as well as innovators in the field of sport.
The combination of keynote addresses, live interviews, case studies, expert panels, quick-fire talks, master classes and hosted discussion groups will ensure attendees leave the conference having found inspiration, gained unique insights into trends in the market and cemented valuable relationships with their peers.
The key themes for 2017's conference includes:
- Globalisation, China and Opportunities for UK Sport
- Business of the Premier league over the next 25 years
- eSports & Opportunities for Brands & Broadcasters
- Understanding the Latest Consumption Trends of Sport & Fitness: Broadcasting Trends, AR/VR, Gamification & Apps
- Maximising value for Brands and harnessing the passion for sport.
- How broadcasting is changing: Exposure, each, Finance
More detail available on the event website: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/events/business-of-sport/
Several key industry figures helped shaped the 2017 Business of Sport Conference agenda by sitting on an advisory board this year. Advisory board members included Jim Glover, Chairman of CSM Sport and Entertainment, Simon Green, Head of Sport at BT, Jane Purdon, Head of Governance at UK Sport and Rob Mason, Managing Director at IMG Consulting.
Join us on the 9th & 10th May 2017 and help shape the conversation