Actions and Detail Panel
The Telegraph Cyber Security 2017
Thu 25 May 2017, 08:00 – 17:00 BST
The Telegraph Cyber Security 2017 event is an intimate, senior-level meeting bringing together chief executives, board directors, and leading senior information security experts from companies actively engaged in developing a secure business environment. The conference provides these important industry stakeholders with unique insights into latest developments affecting UK businesses, as well as a reliable and accessible security methodology that business leaders can implement within in their organisations.
Agility, awareness and resilience are critical factors in a successful cyber security strategy. Within a culture of agility and awareness it is recognised that resources are finite, and it is impossible to create a contingency plan for every possible challenge or crisis, therefore security can only be created by engendering the right culture and behaviour. Chief executives and other senior leaders attending the Telegraph Cyber Security 2017 conference are best placed to implement these attitudes within their organisation through confident, informed leadership.
Practical sessions provide hands-on knowledge that senior business leaders can implement, while keynote addresses and panel discussions explore latest developments and proven, results-driven case studies from diverse sectors, including finance, pharmaceuticals and medi.
Key themes that will be addressed during the conference included:
- Keeping the country safe and productive
- C-Level culture and learning from experience to prepare for attacks
- Preparing for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Cyber Security Health Check
- What to do when… Hope for the best, but don’t forget about preparing for the worst
- Quantifying the value of cyber security
- Reputational damage & recovery
- The evolution of business assets
- Biometrics security demonstration
- Academia, government, academia: The critical triple helix for the security of UK business
- Supply chain strategies
To visit the event website and learn more, click here