San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Returning for our third year at the luxurious One Whitehall Place, The Telegraph Whisky Experience is the ultimate private whisky fair.
Featuring world-renowned whisky experts, exclusive masterclasses and over 100 whiskies available for sampling, whether you're a novice or a connoisseur, join us to find your perfect dram.
Book your ticket now to uncover the world of the amber spirit and find out why it really is the water of life!
Afternoon Session - 12:00 to 16:30
Evening Session - 17:30 to 22:00
Whisky Experience Ticket - £75 (plus £3 booking fee):
- Mini tasting guide with whisky experts, Charles MacLean, Joel Harrison and Neil Ridley
- Access to the four and a half hour private whisky fair in the Gladstone library
- Seated two-course meal designed by One Whitehall Place's head chef Graham Chatham
- Telegraph-engraved Glencairn tasting glass
- Telegraph Bespoke gift bag
Masterclass Experience Ticket - £90 (plus £3 booking fee):
- £75 ticket package plus a choice of masterclasses:
- 'Around the World of Whisky' hosted by Neil Ridley and Joel Harrison
- 'The Macallan' hosted by Amanda Humphrey
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is for over 18s only.
Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call 0800 542 5859 (office hours only).
Where’s my ticket?
Tickets will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the event.
I’m interested in taking a stand at The Telegraph Whisky Experience, who should I contact?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Telegraph Bespoke focuses on unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime experiences created exclusively for Telegraph audiences. These events bring readers’ interests to life in a unique and fascinating way by focusing on smaller, more intimate and beyond-the-rope experiences.