Actions and Detail Panel
The Telegraph Wine Experience
Tue 12 July 2016, 12:30 – 21:30 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join Telegraph Bespoke this July as we bring together some of the world’s finest wines, specially designed food pairings, renowned industry experts and hand-crafted masterclasses for the ultimate wine tasting experience.
Hosted by The Sunday Telegraph drinks columnist, Susy Atkins and featuring Telegraph Magazine wine expert, Hamish Anderson, our private wine fair will showcase over 100 hand-picked wines including vintage Champagnes, Provençal Rosé and full-bodied Spanish Riojas.
Meet passionate grape-growers and discover the stories behind their bestselling wines at this exclusive summer event.
Afternoon Session - 12:30 to 16:30
Evening Session - 17:30 to 21:30
Wine Experience - £55 (plus £2.50 booking fee):
- Introduction to wine tasting and welcome from the renowned Telegraph drinks expert, Susy Atkins
- Four hour private wine fair – with the opportunity to sample a range of wines and meet premium wine brands and producers
- A selection of dishes and other food pairing delicacies - Full Menu will be announced shortly
- Complimentary tasting glass
- Official Telegraph Wine Experience gift bag
Masterclass Experience - £70 (plus £2.50 booking fee):
- £55 ticket package PLUS:
- 1 specially designed masterclass:
'New Discoveries for the Summer' hosted by Susy Atkins - A tasting of more unusual and inspiring wines for the hotter months
'Taste and flavour' brought to you by the Wine and Spirit Education Trust - The expert’s guide to food and wine pairing exploring how the key components in food – acid, salt and sweetness – impact the way we taste wine.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is for over 18s only.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call 0800 542 5859 (office hours only).
What is the refund policy?
Please note that tickets are non-refundable.