£11.07

THE TENPAST CHALLENGE CUP 2018 // in support of British Heart Foundation

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Stadium of Light

Stadium way

Sunderland

SR5 1SU

United Kingdom

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Event description

Description

The 2018 Tenpast Challenge Cup will take place on May 20th 2018 at the at the Stadium of Light, Sunderland AFC, Sunderland. This year the selected charity is the British Heart Foundation and SIX TIMES OPEN.

PRE MATCH LOCATION: Roker Hotel, Roker Terrace, Sunderland SR6 9ND
MATCH LOCATION: Stadium of Light, Sunderland SR5 1SU, UK

_______________________________________________

ORDER:
1-5PM - DRINKS & PHOTOS @ ROKER HOTEL, SUNDERLAND
5-6PM - INTRODUCTION TO CAMPAIGN & BHF
6-7PM - TO STADIUM OF LIGHT
7-9PM - FOOTBALL MATCH
_______________________________________________

TICKETS: £10 ONLINE
TEAMS: BHF ALLSTARS vs ST NICS FC

CAMPAIGN WEBSITE: www.sixtimesopen.com
DONATE: https://celebration.bhf.org.uk/Celebration/SIX-TIMES-OPEN

#SIXTIMESOPEN

_______________________________________________

NB: 75% of the funds raised will go directly to the British Heart Foundation (Registered charity numbers 225971 & SC039426) with the remaining 25% going towards the running costs of the SIX TIMES OPEN campaign.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Stadium of Light

Stadium way

Sunderland

SR5 1SU

United Kingdom

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Save This Event

Event Saved