The Tim Burton Halloween Banquet
£25 – £45
The Tim Burton Halloween Banquet

The Tim Burton Halloween Banquet

Event Information

Share this event
Date and Time

The Moonshine Ballroom

Secret location

Hackney Wick


United Kingdom

Friends Who Are Going
Event description




The candles are lit, the knives are sharpened and the corpse bride is ready to wed under the howling moon. You the guests and the dead are invited to join us for a night of debauchery and decadence as we tantalize taste buds in a 5 course banquet of epicurean artistry. Allow your souls to be seduced by our raucous revelry as we dine, drink and dance into the darkness of the night.  


DRESS CODE: Think all things Tim Burton with a splash of Día de Muertos and a large snort of Carnival Vibes. Check out some ideas here >>>



Over 70% of the food we serve on the night is salvaged surplus, but don't worry, we're not dressing up a banana peel from a skip. All the food we get our hands on has been diverted from large markets or packing houses before it reaches the shops or supermarkets. It's then cooked up by some of East London's most exciting young chefs creating an opulent feast of culinary mastery not to be missed!






Party vibes with a ghoulist sprinkle




Twisting and contorting their way through aerial hoop



All the paint and glitter your face can handle



Risk the loss of your soul as you capture moments in time with our professionals


SAT 29th OCT

18:00 - late



Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?

No, save the trees, we'll have your name registered online when you purchase a ticket


Can I see the menu?

Cooking with food waste slightly resembles Ready, Steady, Cook. We won't know until the week of the event what surplus we've managed to salvage. We have access to food distribution organisations who have surplus often due to the bulks of their orders or if fruit and veg are mis-shapen and deemed unsuitable for supermarket sale. We intercept this food before any of it is going off or has touched a skip. Around 70% of the food served will be food waste the other 30% will be purchased by our chefs in order to create the high quality courses served at our banquets. 


I'm a vegetarian - am I catered for at your event?

Yep, the majority of food will be vegetarian. There is an option whilst purchasing tickets to specify any dietary requirements.


What is food waste? Does that mean its gonna be a dodgy one pot?

From plough to plate 20 million tonnes of food is wasted each year in the UK. We intercept surplus that is deemed mis-shapen or unsuitable to consumers by supermarkets long before it has gone off or been anywhere near a bin. Don't worry, the food will be banging, our chefs are brilliant, you'll be amazed by what they can create.


Are you a charity?

No we're not a registered charity, we're a social enterprise. We're looking to save as much food waste as possible whilst creating performing arts events that blow you away. Sorting the planet out has to be fun!


Can I get a ticket on the door?

Nah, we need to know how many we're cooking for as we don't want to create any extra waste

Is this event BYOB?

No we have great locally brewed ales, organic wines, mulled cider and more

If I turn up late will I still get all the courses?

Unfortunately not. We have a lot of courses coming out and a lot of people to feed so we need to keep on moving or the kitchen will stall. Best thing is to arrive early, get your facepainted, enjoy the canapes and a mulled cider. You'll be called to seat at 19:15.


Will my soul be damned if I dine with the devil?

It's highly likely. But Hades is happening.

Share with friends
Date and Time

The Moonshine Ballroom

Secret location

Hackney Wick


United Kingdom

Save This Event

Event Saved