The UK's First 360 Degree Fireworks Display.
Saturday 5th November 2016
☼ Cattows Farm. Normanton Lane, Heather,Leicestershire, LE67 2TD ☼
Gates Open at 2.00pm
Fireworks Start between 7.30pm & 8pm. Please arrive early.
IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2016
- FREE CAR PARKING TO REDUCE QUEUING TIMES
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY & EXIT POINTS INTO THE EVENT TO REDUCE QUEUING TIMES
- MORE FOOD OUTLETS TO REDUCE QUEUING TIMES
- BIGGER BAR TENT TO REDUCE QUEUING TIMES
- UNDER 5'S FREE ENTRY
- MORE KIDS RIDES
LIVE BANDS STAGE ADDED -
PET SHOP BOYS TRIBUTE
FOO FIGHTERS TRIBUTE
★Spectacular Fireworks Display
★ Meet your favourite Children's Characters.
★ Fairground Rides
★ Licensed Bar
★ Various Food Stalls
★ Fresh Coffee & Tea
* For safety Reasons, Spaklers can not be brought onto site*
- NO PEDESTRIAN ACCESS TO THE SITE. Please use shuttle buses provided or arrive by Car. Shuttle bus details below.
Car Park is FREE.
Advance Tickets Online:
Adults £15.00 + booking fee
Children £10.00 + booking fee
Family Tickets £48.00 + booking fee
Adult on the gate price £20
Child on the gate price £15
BUS SERVICE INFORMATION
We will be running 2 bus services from the local area.
Thringstone - Whitwick - Coalville - Ellistown - Ibstock - Cattows Farm
Measham - Packtington - Ashby - Cattows Farm
Tickets are return only, £1.50 +booking fee per person, must be bought in advance, no on the bus purchases.
Please buy the ticket for your location.
Bus tickets will go off sale 48 hours before the event.
Pick up points and timetable will be annouced soon.
There is no pedestrian access to the site.
Cattows Farm. Normanton Lane, Heather, Leicestershire, LE67 2TD