Following the success of his previous ISM seminars and recent ISM webinar, we are pleased to present this inspirational training event from Paul Harris in association with the Department of Music at the University of Aberdeen. This is an opportunity for those working in music education including private and peripatetic teachers, to explore a range of innovative music teaching techniques that will embrace imagination, diligence and practicality.
During this training event you will learn how to:
• engage and inspire your students
• apply techniques that encourage and motivate students
• create a memorable and moving learning experience for your students
• reward progress and accomplishment
• get the most out of your music students