Actions and Detail Panel
The Wedding Photography Experience
Fri 26 May 2017, 09:00 – 14:00 BST
Unleash your inner wedding photographer with our Wedding Photography Experience.
Wedding photography is one of the most rewarding and satisfying creative jobs; but comes with its challenges of lighting, posing and organisational skills.
Do you dream of setting up a photography business later on and you are trying to accomplish a wedding portfolio?
Then this course really will help you with all of the above and more!
Starting with the technical element and equipment,we will quickly progress onto how to put your wedding clients at ease, how to co-ordinate the day, choose locations, work on poses in order to achieve the style of wedding photography you desire and editing styles for wedding photography.
The Wedding Photography Experience will be held at Easthampstead Park Conference Centre - a perfect combination of stately homes, urban wall backdrops, manicured gardens and messy meadows and fields - a whole variety of experiences for you to achieve a varied portfolio and get you confident with wedding photography.
Our course is on Friday 26th May at 9am - 2pm
Ticket prices are priced at £95 and classes are limited to 10 people.
We do recommend having attended the Complete Photography Experience first to give you a solid grounding of photographic terms and able to use your camera on manual - dates available here.
The Course Objectives are:
- Selecting the best equipment, lenses and accessories for portrait photography
- The best camera settings for professional looking images including achieving that blurry background!
- Understanding the Exposure Triangle of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO (as well as white balance)
- Learn how to interact with a subject - your couple, groups and children
- The psychology of being able to put people at ease and achieve fun, relaxed images
- Understand different poses for full length to head and shoulders
- Be able to read lighting and choose specific areas because of the light
- How to go location scouting and find gem's of locations every time
- Capture personalities and wonderful bridal portraits that you and your client would love
- The most important point - understand how to use your camera and feel CONFIDENT with portrait photography.
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. Cancellations and not turning up to sessions will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot sadly be issued.
- We have a secure room and lockable door, but we cannot take responsibility for missing items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course.