San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The workshop for people considering self-employment or starting up a new business. Based on the real startup experiences of Trading Times, a multi-award winning social enterprise.
- New product or service design: Exploring the invention/ innovation process from concept design & testing to build & launch.
- Business canvas modelling: How to shape your business plan before you write it.
- Top tips for bootstrapping your startup: free stuff that you need to know about; books you must read; things you shouldn't ever be paying for.
- Building your own social media plan - effectively. (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Hootsuite, newsletters...).
- How to appear successful before you are.
A 2-to-3 hour content-rich workshop. Infopacks with 100+ top tips to take away.
Trading Times is a new social enterprise that matches the skills of local people with the ad hoc flexible resource needs of local businesses. Trading Times is backed by the Department of Health, Design Council, UnLtd, London Borough of Barnet and Nominet Trust.
When & Where
The Age of No Retirement
The Age of No Retirement is a movement for intergenerational social change where people and future-thinking organisations come together to explore, learn and design a future that serves the needs of citizens, workers and consumers of all ages.