When was the last time you had a night off? Practical time with your camera, whilst learning new skills in a straight forward, non tech-talk way? Then it is time to wander around and experience the 11th century Berkshire town in it's full glory.
Join us for the Windsor Walk Experience or nicknamed Friday Night, Photography Night! These evenings have witnessed huge success over the years from when we launched them in 2012 and now we have redesigned them to exactly your requirements!
Photographing in the evening can be difficult, the sun-light has gone, it can get dark quickly and the camera thinks it will be a good idea to force the flash on! It really isn't. Let us show you the perfect camera recipe in order to get perfect twilight and night time shots every time.
While the sales assistant may have been of some help to get you matched with the right product, learn to capture your moments from a veteran photojournalist with over 14 years of experience and a professional portfolio including portraiture, weddings and a passionate expertise for teaching the novice to advanced photographer.
We’ve helped over 200+ students in the Berkshire area to get the best results out of their cameras in from 2015 to date alone.
Feedback for our 6 hour day course:
I was pleased to have attended the Complete Photographic course, the course far exceeded my expectations. The course was extremely well structured and delivered by Stephanie and maintained interest throughout. There was a very good balance of theory and practical aspects, the practical side in particular, reinforced the theory side of the course, by the delegate taking images which provided comparisons of using alternative settings provided by their Camera. I consider that I am at an Intermediate Level, yet this introductory level course still managed to provide me with new information about the capabilities of my Camera, which I applied during the practical work and was really impressed with. The course venue and Stephanie's style of delivering the course, combine to instill a positive and creative attitude towards Photography. Thank you Stephanie for delivering such an informative, interesting and worthwhile course. I would not hesitate to recommend Summers Photography, to anyone wishing to improve their photographic skills.Feedback from our Windsor Walks:
Thanks for the class, it was great fun and people were very nice
Classes are limited to 10 camera lovers only to ensure that each and every one of you receives specific one to one time to spend with throughout the session and to set up your camera personally. To book your space on the course simply click the relevant date button and pay securely on our courses event booking page.
Book now and receive your FREE Camera Pocket Guide that is a handy cheat sheet for every type of image you would wish to take. It is laminated in case it gets damp on location, is clear and easy to read and has concise steps on how to set up your camera. This will be given to you on your course along with a pen and note paper.
If you have any questions, please call Stephanie on 07870504334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to working with you soon!
Feedback from our Windsor Walks:
Great photo walk in Windsor on Friday night!
- Creative Modes
- Moving off Automatic
- Understanding of Photography Jargon:
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed (on a one to one level depending on prior knowledge)
And a whole range of other topics discussed!
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 4 people are on the course, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates. We will aim to let you know within 48 hours of the course running.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. Cancellations and not turning up to sessions will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot sadly be issued.
- Please ensure that suitable clothing and shoes will be worn as well as a suitable bag for your camera gear. Summers Photography cannot be held responsible for any accidents or damage to personal belongings.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course.