Actions and Detail Panel
The Word of the Sigillite - A Horus Heresy Campaign
Fri, 23 Jun 2017, 17:00 – Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 20:00 BST
This is a ticket that admits a team of four players so bear that in mind!
The Shadow War was a time during the Horus Heresy where the Legions engaged in an all out war across the edge of the Solar Segmentum.
This is a story of those times, where forces loyal to both the Warmaster and the Master of Mankind clash over dwindling resources on the planet of Argus after a colossal battle initially decimates both sides.
Both sides begin this campaign broken and ruined by the previous war and it is up to each player to ally into teams of four and discover what secrets are held by both the planet of Argus and Malcador the Sigillite.
Choose your side and take up arms as you enact or defy the Word of the Sigillite.
It's worth saying again: this is a ticket that admits a team of four players so bear that in mind!
Please see terms and conditions below:
This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for The Word of the Sigilitte - A Horus Heresy Campaign - (Event) at the Warhammer World, Lenton, Nottingham (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes no responsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
• No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
• No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
• The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
• Event details, timings and car park arrangements are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
- unreasonably refuses to be searched;
- is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
- is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
• The Venue is accessible to wheelchair users via the North entrance.
• Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of assistance dogs.
• Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
• All attendees must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times. Defaced or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
• Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
• Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendee howsoever caused.
• Attendees shall be responsible to GW for any loss or damage to the Venue, furnishings or equipment therein caused by the wilful act or default of an attendee.
• Audiences may be filmed, photographed or recorded by GW or the Venue for broadcast, security and health and safety purposes. By attending the Event you consent to being so recorded without payment.
• GW may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond GW’s control. If GW does vary the Event, no refund will be offered. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Purchased tickets cannot be resold without the express permission of GW.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a cancelled Event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event.
• The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
- Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
- Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
- Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
- Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
- Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
- Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories.
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2014. Warhammer World, GW, Games Workshop, Black Library, Forge World, Golden Demon, The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, the ‘Twin-tailed comet’ logo, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.