Actions and Detail Panel
Therapeutic & Creative Writing Course
Mon 24 April 2017, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
This is month-long course of Therapeutic and Creative Writing classes, running 4 consecutive Mondays on 24th April, 1st May, 8th May and 15th May from 7.30pm-9.30pm at Shrub.
The course covers the following objectives:
1. Creative self exploration and fun.
2. A daily writing practice.
3. Explore approaches to self-expressive and reflective writing and to write with more fluidity, creativity honesty and joy.
4. Share with other students during the course as much or as little as you choose.
5. Improve your health and wellbeing.
There are ony 15 places on this course, and at £25 for 4 sessions (plus booking fee), these places will get booked up fast!