Register now for the fourth London MTI 2012 workshop - Therapy for Therapists.
This workshop is ideal for all therapists - whether practising or still studying - as it explores personal relaxation and looking after ourselves, not our clients!
- In the morning we will begin with meditation and a look at crystal therapy.
- After coffee Belinda Ackermann will be giving us another Chi Gung class.
- In the afternoon we will be introduced to Reiki by Linda Stenberg
Start and Finish times
- Please arrive at 9.45am for a prompt 10am start.
- We should be finished by 3.30pm.
We continue our relationship with River House in Hammersmith - see map on right - and all our workshops in 2012 will take place there. It isn't the easiest place to find first time round, so we will send better instructions with the event reminder. And a contact mobile number in case you get lost.
We will provide hot & cold drinks and nibbles. Please bring your own lunch
- For MTI members there is a fee of £5 - refunded on the day
- For ex-MTI members there is a workshop fee of £5
- For non-MTI members there is a workshop fee of £10
A huge thank you to the MTI practitioners who donated their £5 fees back at the last three workshops! You've made it possible to hold a 5th workshop, on 24th November - on Pregnancy.
- This workshop qualifies you for 6 hours of CPD.
- Certificates will be emailed to you after the event.
When & Where
London and Home Counties MTI Practitioner Group
MTI London & Home Counties Group is the communication group for London & Home Counties based holistic massage practitioners.
Providing support & networking, and the creation of a series of annual CPD workshops - to help identify people's needs, refresh existing experience and explore new skills & techniques.
The 2017 supporting practitioner is Gary Rollins and the workshops this year will be hosted and presented by Hands-On Training, in Highgate, North London.
In 2017 the workshops will be:
Massage for Dancers - Saturday 4th March
Seated & Chair Massage - Saturday 29th April
Back to Back. All things Spinal - Saturday 17th June
Hot Stone Massage - a 2 day w/e course on 5th & 6th August
Sports Taping - Saturday 9th September