Why is it that some businesses are able to continue to grow their profit, reputation, staff and customer loyalty even at times of recession? It may all be down to their ability to Think Big and Act Small. This workshop takes us through what this means and how a small group of companies have consistently bucked the trend to stay ahead and profitable. Even if you have a small or start-up business, or if you've been around for some time this workshop will benefit you. If you can get the keys to this success into your business and understand how to keep them there, you will have more than a fighting chance to succeed against the odds.
In this workshop we will:
1. Review the practices of 9 successful firms that continued to grow when others struggled
2. Identify Building Blocks which can underpin success at any level
3. Discuss how we can make use of these building blocks in our daily business
When & Where
Shakti Women Ltd
Shakti Women offers a woman the knowledge, skills and attitude needed to succeed in her chosen field by providing personal, professional and business development services to individuals and organisations.
Our services include:
- Bid Writing and Project Development Support
- Bespoke and off the Shelf Training
- Our Annual Membership Programme
- Business Mentoring
- Life Coaching
We also organise a number of themed networking events for women under our Running in Heels banner.