San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
'Think Home Talks' is an event that seeks to create awareness of the ingenuity of the African youth. At the talk, some of the most intelligent and vibrant Africans making waves across the globe will share their experiences and secrets of their success with the audience. Think Home Talk is devoted to sharing ideas usually in the form of short (15 minutes) and powerful talks. We are part of a global community, welcoming people from every discipline and culture who seek a deeper understanding of Africa. We believe passionately in the power of ideas and knowledge to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the continent of Africa.
When & Where
Think Home Initiative
The African economy has grown in leaps and bounds. Some of the fastest growing economies in the world are in the continent of Africa and the African diaspora has a huge role to play in sustaining this rapid growth.
The Think Home Initiative is a youth focused organisation that seeks to create awareness among the African youth in the Diaspora by:
- Encouraging them to take greater interest in African affairs.
- Teaching them how to make an impact on the African economy whilst living abroad.
- Teaching them how to plan a successful relocation to Africa.
- Informing them of vast opportunities in the African economy.
- Informing them about career opportunities in Africa.
- Advocating mentorship of young diasporans by established professionals in Africa.
- Creating and nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.