This masterclass workshop is designed to support those teams working within the patient safety collaborative, and particularly those teams working with a frailty focus. The key purpose is to introduce the measuring and monitoring framework and for attendees to consider their own organisations measurement for safety culture.
There will also be an opportunity to review the EAHSN measurement framework and to consider measures recently introduced as part of the Action on Frailty PSC collaborative.
Areas covered on the day:
• Consider the prototype measurement framework in light of the measurement and monitoring framework
• Self-reflect on your own organisation’s measurement for safety culture
• Focus on two dimensions of the Framework: ‘sensitivity to operations’ and ‘anticipation and preparedness’
• Learning from other industries: Proactively identifying non-compliance with safety procedures
• Reviewing the EAHSN measurement framework and identifying additional measures across the five dimensions of Framework
• Share the measurement framework for the Patient Safety Collaborative - working with the EAHSN Action on Frailty Measures
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at people who are working within the environment of patient safety or who are working to deliver improvements in care for older people with frailty. Those attending should have some knowledge or experience of quality improvement
Who will be leading the day?
Dr.Jane Carthey, Human Factors and Patient Safety Consultant
Sarah Garrett, Consultant in Improvement & Innovation
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any further questions about the event please cantact us at: email@example.com