This qualifying course is delivered by Shirley Wardell, who qualified as a Time to Think Consultant in 1997. This course follows on from the foundation course and will allow you to become a Time To Think Coach and join the Time to Think Collegiate if you wish.
You will participate in the following over four days:
Rounds, Pairs and Dialogue on:
- What is going well in your coaching practice?
- What would you like to get from the Thinking Environment® Coach course?
- What is your coaching philosophy so far?
- What will Thinking Partnerships add to your coaching practice?
- Observe and discuss 2 Thinking Partnerships
Rounds pairs and dialogue on:
- What in the neuro-science is relevant to Thinking Partnerships ® in coaching?
- Thinking Partnerships practice and review
- Equality as thinkers
- The spectrum of independence
- Continuous rounds and pairs on TP practice
- Observations, discoveries and questions
- Coached Thinking Partnerships (as many as there is time for)
- Maintaining the 10 components as a coach
- Coached Thinking Partnerships
- Being a Thinking Environment
- Coach Supervision
After completion of the four days, you will begin the practicum stage of the course, which should be completed and submitted within 6 months.