San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Reaching Communities is a major fund of the Big Lottery which provides funding of up to £500,000 for projects of up to five years. This workshop will enable you to assess if this fund is right for you, and what you need to do to make a successful application.
Who should attend?
- Staff and trustees / board members of not-for profit organisations providing services to the people of Barking and Dagenham
- Your organisation should have a track record in service delivery
- Your organisation should have an annual income of more than £10,000
You will gain:
- A better understanding of what the Big Lottery fund is looking for
- A chance to test out your projects ideas
- A knowledge of what you need to do to write a successful application
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
- If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless you give us advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: