Actions and Detail Panel
Thinking of going Freelance? How to build a Freelance career quickly
Wed 12 October 2016, 10:30 – 12:30 BST
Some of us dream of working from home, being a 'digital nomad', or being our own boss and getting rid of the 9 to 5 and becoming a freelancer.
If you're experienced in any of the following roles, and have an internet connection, you can find work from home:
-PA/Virtual Assistant / Secretarial
- Finance & Accountancy
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Customer Service
In this talk we'll outline the opportunities available to people looking to get started with a freelance career:
- The Future Of Work - what are remote working opportunties and how is the modern job marketing changing
- Why you should try Remote Working (and some of the reasons may surprise you!)
- The Gig Economy & Remote Workplaces
- How to access flexible working such as part-time and working from home (whilst being employed)
- The opportunities and how to access them
- How not to get ripped off
Latecomers will not be admitted to this seminar.
No refunds will be given to any latecomers; cancellations via Eventbrite may be made up to 9am on the day of the seminar.
As we do not admit latecomers, allow extra time to locate the City Business Library, if this is your first visit.