Thought leadership on a budget - Seminar for Thames Valley businesses - May...
Thought leadership on a budget: one-hour seminar for Thames Valley businesses
Thursday 4 May 2017, 5-6pm
"Thought leadership on a budget" – seminar overview
Whatever your market, for knowledge-based businesses standing out as a leader and expert is important. It is particularly important if you are looking to take on larger competitors with bigger brands and more resources.
Often such initiatives are often called “thought leadership” – positioning your firm as the expert on an issue important to your clients, frequently supported by research, analysis and other demonstrations of expertise.
Kelso Consulting has been working for 20+ years on such initiatives with professional firms, consultancies and business technology firms on such initiatives, and has won several national awards for such campaigns.
But big ideas don’t necessarily involve big budgets… our awards have been for campaigns for SME businesses with limited resources… often undertaking their first such thought leadership initiative!
If you firm is looking to establish a strong leadership position, then this 1-hour Thursday Focus seminar in the Thames Valley is for you.
Tim Prizeman, author of the book The Thought Leadership Manual, will be sharing how SME businesses can create high-impact thought leadership on a budget.
This 1-hour Thursday Focus in Newbury is particularly for:
• CEOs and managing partners who want to understand how a thought leadership position can be cost-effectively achieved for their business
• Marketing and sales directors who want their business to outpunch larger competitors and smaller challengers through having a great reputation for expertise
• Partners in consultancy and professional firms looking to launch thought leadership initiatives for their practice
What will be covered in this one-hour practical event:
• Five cost-effective ways SMEs can generate great thought leadership on a budget
• Case studies of successful thought leadership initiatives by SME technology, consultancy, financial and legal businesses
• Creating the business case and getting an initiative mobilized at your firm… the critical first steps
• Your questions answered
Other business and marketing benefits from attending include:
Our one hour Thursday Focus ensures a short and highly productive burst of practical tips relevant to SME businesses, especially professional services and business technology firms
There will be refreshments and the opportunity to network with other like-minded business owners
We hold our Thursday Focus sessions from 5pm-6pm in central Newbury on the first Thursday of each month. So it finishes in time for attendees to go straight after to the monthly Newbury Professionals Monthly Meetup in the nearby “The Newbury” pub
Who is leading this seminar:
Presented by Kelso Consulting’s Tim Prizeman, author of The Thought Leadership Manual and award-winning for various such initiatives. Tim has been working with technology and professional businesses on thought leadership initiatives since before the term was coined. Many campaigns he has devised for clients have become their main business development initiatives, generating many sales and market-leading reputations.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 020 7242 2286.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - if you cannot attend a colleague can come in your place.