Actions and Detail Panel
Thought leadership on a budget Webinar - May 2017
Fri 19 May 2017, 12:30 – 13:30 BST
Thought leadership on a budget Lunch-time webinar
This webinar is on Friday 19 May 2017: from 12:30pm - 1:30pm
"Thought leadership on a budget" – webinar overview
Often such initiatives are often called “thought leadership” – positioning your firm as the expert on an issue important to your clients, frequently supported by research, analysis and other demonstrations of expertise.Whatever your market, for knowledge-based businesses standing out as a leader and expert is important. It is particularly important if you are looking to take on larger competitors with bigger brands and more resources.
Kelso Consulting has been working for 20+ years on such initiatives with professional firms, consultancies and business technology firms on such initiatives, and has won several national awards for such campaigns.
But big ideas don’t necessarily involve big budgets… our awards have been for campaigns for SME businesses with limited resources… often undertaking their first such thought leadership initiative!
If you firm is looking to establish a strong leadership position, then this punchy lunch-time webinar in London is for you.
Tim Prizeman, author of the book The Thought Leadership Manual, will be sharing how SME businesses can create high-impact thought leadership on a budget.
This webinar is on Friday 19 May 2016 from 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
This 1-hour lunch-time webinar is particularly for:
• CEOs and managing partners who want to understand how a thought leadership position can be cost-effectively achieved for their business
• Marketing and sales directors who want their business to outpunch larger competitors and smaller challengers through having a great reputation for expertise
• Partners in consultancy and professional firms looking to launch thought leadership initiatives for their practice
• Five cost-effective ways SMEs can generate great thought leadership on a budget
What will be covered in this one-hour webinar:
• Case studies of successful thought leadership initiatives by SME technology, consultancy, financial and legal businesses
• Creating the business case and getting an initiative mobilized at your firm… the critical first steps
• Your questions answered
Who is leading this webinar
Presented by Kelso Consulting’s Tim Prizeman, author of The Thought Leadership Manual and award-winning for various such initiatives.
Tim has been working with technology and professional businesses on thought leadership initiatives since before the term was coined. In addition to winning four national awards, many campaigns he has devised for clients have become their main business development initiatives.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 020 7242 2286.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - if you cannot attend a colleague can come in your place.