Three steps to YES
Tuesday, 11 October 2016 from 08:30 to 17:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- How do you feel about your treatment plan conversions, could they be better?
- Do you think your patients are able to grasp all the details of their options for treatment and say "yes" to their best choice?
- Are all your team really confident to speak to patients about treatment options?
- How well you understand your patients wants and needs?
- Do you find it difficult to talk about private treatment, especially to NHS patients?
- Would you like a simple clear easy to follow system that is GDC and CQC compliant that will help you improve your patient consultations and increase your conversions?
Three steps to yes, is perfect for you and all your team. It has been designed and refined by dentists for dentists over the last 20 years. This is a unique training that has no feel of selling in it at all, it is all about how you can help your patients make the best decisions. This programme is designed to help make informed consent easier and simple.
This workshop takes some of the key features from our advanced training, Patient centred sales -BEST CHOICES and gives you a simple approach that is will provide you with
- Tips to enhance your treatment plan uptake
- Tools to improve your patient conversations
- Strategies to gain confidence
- Ways to reduce lost opportunities
- Approaches to save you time, money and stress.
Why you may need three steps to yes;
- You want to offer more and better treatment options
- You want to offer a better patient journey and customer experience
- You would like to move away from the NHS and do more private work
- You have more dentists moving in to your as competition
- You want to avoid your patients being lured away to the corporates
- You want to prepare for the change in your NHS contract
- You would like to involve your team much more
- You are thinking about using a treatment co-ordinator
- You would like your treatment co-ordinator to do more
- You work like to earn more and have a more stress free work life
what are your other reasons to join?
What you will learn
Y - ways to yield more, trust, rapport and confidence
E - Ways to elicit key information about your patient's wants, needs and motivations
S - ways to prevent and solve any objections your patient may have to going ahead with treatment
Who will benefit from attending
- All clinicians, dentists, hygienists, therapists
- Treatment coordinators
- Key support team, nurses, receptionists, practice managers
Venue - Bicester, with free car parking
Lunch and refreshments provided
Timing 8:30 registration workshop 9:00 -17:00
Verifiable CPD = 8 hours
100% money back guarantee
Discover what clients like you are saying about this course and our other workshops
For information about our money back guarantee or any other questions you may have, please call us on 07989 757 884 or e mail us on jane@IODB.co.uk
When & Where
Healthy & Wealthy and The Institute of Dental Business
Today Dr Jane Lelean is a successful international dental business coach and trainer working with clients in 57 market sectors. With her background as a dentist and experience of running her own successful practice, she has a passion for working with dental practices and their teams. Jane works with clients all over UK, Eire, Europe and as far away as Australia.
Jane has an engaging, informal and inspiration style to her presentaions, which will enable tou to learn lots whilst having fun.