Actions and Detail Panel
Three Steps to "YES" with Jane Lelean
Wed 30 November 2016, 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
3 Steps to "YES"
This workshop takes edited highlight’s from one of Jane’s flagship training’s “Patient Centred Sales – BEST CHOICES” It is common for clients to generate an additional £5,000 on first morning after the training by putting the patient’s needs first and following Jane’s unique formula.
The aim of the works shop is to give all team members, tips, tools and the confidence to improve your patient's health and beauty by increasing treatment plan conversions, in a safe way that is compliant with GDC and CQC quidelines.
- To give you ways that will help you improve your patient's health and beauty.
- To give the whole team an easy to follow introductory template to help them increase treatment plan conversions.
- To give you a framework that can be used uniformly across the practice.
- To build your confidence to offer higher value treatments
- For you and all your team to have a bank of questions that will enable you to identify your patient’s physical and emotional dental wants and needs.
- For you and your team to have a framework to identify your patient’s health belief model.
- For you and your team to be able to identify and overcome your patient’s objections to going ahead with treatment.
- For you to have a safe GDC and CQC compliant structure to discuss private treatment with NHS patients.
Jane is a former dentist and one of the UK’s leading dental business coaches and trainers. Her clients are increasingly calling her “The practice expert” because of the transformational results that she achieves with her clients.
Jane works with dental practices and other businesses over the UK and worldwide helping them generate
- More patients
- More money
- More time
- More reliable team
- Rapid and sustainable results.
Jane is the founding member and lead coach for The Institute of dental Business.
Since selling her practice, Jane now has ‘damp’ fingers. She retains her passion for dentistry and works providing emergency cover and delivering dentistry for the homeless charity, Crisis.
Jane is an active trustee for Dentaid and in 2016 ran her first marathon to raise awareness and money for this dental charity.
Outside dentistry her hobbies include, nutrition, horse riding, running, gardening