TickTheBucket's event-ting #No.5: Welcome, Welcome One and All
This is your fifth instalment of BucketList awesomeness and, with the incredible words of motivation from Tarran still ringing in our ears we hope you can make it to this one!
Our goal is to bring people together to get inspired, get informed and come together to tick items off thier BucketLists. So far we've brought people together to help them run marathons, start doing stand-up comedy, becoming mixologists, learn Spanish, and so much more.
At your last evening, we had an Amazonian kayaking Muy Mai adventurer, a spoken word maverick and comedian/ writer (admired by the likes of Beyonce 2017)... it's my promise to you, to up the ante for the next one, so hold onto your seat and buy an edible hat because big things are on the way.
P.S there is going to be FREE BEER AND CIDER
Already confirmed for the 1st December, you’ll hear from:
- Tamora D'Amour- Tamora is a fire eating Burlesque dancing mad-woman. That's right she eats fire, and she's going to be coming down talking to us about her journey and performing some of her amazing skills. If you've ever wanted to eat fire or getting comfortable in feathers she's your lady and this is your event.
- Peter Penny - Peter summited a mountain a month for a year. Documented women's life in the slums of Delhi and in Mumbai. Filmed Cheetahs in Namibia and now is planning an expedition to an unknown Arctic. He wants you to "Find the new fear-facing you".
- Aimee Teesdale - As self-styled BucketList guru and self-help extraordinaire. She's already ticked at least 36 things off her BucketList and she's on track to have visited 40 countries, all before she's turned 30. In 2012 she quit her 9-5 to get paid to travel around the Caribbean by working on cruise ships. This year, she quit her 'new 9-5' to grow her own business which she's been working on for the past 8 months.
- Elroy Spoonface Powell - An actor, voice over artist and social entrepreneur. Spoonface’s journey started with a number one record in the U.K charts which lead him to create Forever Diverse Music Solutions C.I.C (DMS) to help emerging talent with publishing opportunities and fund community focused activities - Spoonface comes to us for this event with his five keys to BucketList success.
- Andy Madeley- Writer of The Cycle Diaries raised £36’000 for the charity War Child UK after cycling all the way from the U.K to Australia. No messing. After 16-months on the road Andy returned to England and joined the Ice Warrior trip to the Inaccessible Pole. The Pole lies the heart of the Arctic Ocean, 800 miles from land. The Ice Warriors will be the first people to walk there. He’s been busy training in Dartmoor and Svalbard with the team, learning to ski and defend against polar bear attack. The date of departure is February 2017.
...and a few other special guests to be announced.
For those of you that came last time, you know the drill, for those of you that are joining for the first time - this is a chance to hear from some of the most inspirational people that walk these here London streets, as well as meet others just like you - ready for their next adventure.
If you would like to nominate anybody to talk or have any suggestions on how to improve please contact oska at email@example.com
If you like the look of what we do, please do sign up at www.TickTheBucket.org to be the first to hear about our next events and how we can help you Tick items of your BucketList!