Actions and Detail Panel
Tim Gabbett - Workloads and Injury Workshop
Wed 26 October 2016, 16:30 – 21:00 BST
Join Coventry City FC Medical and Fitness department as we host a Workloads and Injury Workshop delivered by world renowned Sports Scientist Dr. Tim Gabbett.
The Workshop will be held at Coventry City Training Ground on Wednesday October 26th 2016.
Dr. Gabbett with present the latest research on;
- The relationship between workload and injury.
- The development and accuracy of injury prediction models.
- A novel approach to modelling workloads.
- Protective effect of training.
- Return to train, play and compete plans
- Return to training following off-season break
Registration will be 4:30pm until 5.00pm. Refreshments will be provided. The workshop will finish at approximately 9pm
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information