Are you finding it difficult to stay on track when delivering your projects? Do you find the constant demands on your time distracting you from your work? Taking the time to attend this half day session will time well spent.
What level is this course
Level 1 - Has no experience
Level 2 - Has some experience but would like to know more
Who should attend
- Anyone with responsibility for delivering or managing projects and programmes
- Voluntary and community sector organisations, social enterprises and local businesses
What will participants learn?
- do we think we can manage time?
- when do we work best, on what?
- how are we at delegating to others?
- what do we really want to achieve?
- sorting out when we are 'in flow' & not fighting the universe
- more importantly knowing how to get our 'mojo' to be in flow
- using the 4 quadrants theory to get better
What else do you need to know?
Sandy Leong, Sahara Training
0115 934 8400