San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One-Day Training Workshop
Concentrate your time on the areas, which affect the bottom line through effective delegation and prioritisation of tasks.
Your time is valuable and precious so learn how to focus on the priority tasks with some basic but effective time management techniques and tools.
Training Workshop Objectives:
- You will be able to define various prioritisation techniques and find one that you can practically use back in the workplace.
- You will be able to describe where your time is currently wasted.
- You will be able to practice techniques of how you can effectively say ‘no’ back in the workplace.
- You will be able to define and plan your role objectives and define what is important and urgent in your role.
- By the end of this workshop, you will have had the opportunity to test different self-motivation techniques and will be able to identify at least one to be used back in the workplace.
- You will have developed an action plan to use what you have learnt back in the workplace.
We can also design and deliver a bespoke training course at your premises or a location of your choice:-
In-house training at your premises - £875 for a group of up to 12 (ex-vat and travel)
Save This Event
When & Where
We are a provider of professional business training courses; designed for companies who want to train their staff as well as individuals who are seeking their own personal development. We offer essential courses in time management, negotiation skills, leadership, stress management, effective communication, marketing and much more!
Browse over 100 courses and qualifications whether it be Personal Development, Management, Sales or Finance training you are after, we have course to suit.
Visit our Website for full details, Taylor Mason Training provides both open public courses in a wide range of disciplines and internal, tailored courses to match your company’s specific technical requirements. Our current portfolio includes technical (upstream) and software courses. You will learn from our training team who are themselves industry-recognised experts and who combine practical skills, commitment, and enthusiasm to answer a range of challenges faced every day.
Furthermore, Taylor Mason Training is proud to say that several of our instructors are trainers , an independent endorsement to confirm that our training is of the highest professional standard.
If you’d like to register your interest in any course, in any location around the world, then please get in touch with your suggestion.
lor Mason Training delivers professional and accredited training & development solutions to a wide range of organisations across the spectrum, encompassing FTSE 100 companies, Public sector organisations through to SMEs.