This one-day Time Management training programme is designed to show you exactly how to make more progress in less time. This unique training course will show you exactly how to improve your performance; by dropping old bad habits and replacing them with new time management techniques. We show you practical skills to help you become more productive, but less busy, more organised and less stressed.
Delegates who attend this Time Management training course will benefit as follows;
- Learn the most important time management techniques.
- Prioritise work so they do the most important things first.
- Learn the common time management mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How to delegate the right task to the right person.
- Learn to distinguish ‘busy work’ from ‘productive work’.
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
This Time Management training course is for anyone who needs to improve their productivity at work and improve their personal effectiveness.
Save This Event
When & Where
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality leadership and management training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider and CPD accredited.
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow. Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.