Helen Pethybridge is very much the local Business Growth Expert - born in Maidenhead, schooled in Reading and now living in High Wycombe! She has over 15 years of Director level experience in consumer facing and B2B businesses, and is passionate about applying this knowledge to support our local business owners. With Helen as your coach, you are guaranteed a no-nonsense, practical approach to help you grow your funds, build your team and find more time for yourself. Helen polished her skills in educating business people through her prior HR career, so you can be sure to find her workshops energetic, highly participative and above all, thought provoking.
Over the years Helen has supported a variety of charities as follows:
- As a sixth former she qualified as a cub scout support leader with the Furze Platt, Maidenhead cub scout pack and had a great time with them for a couple of years before heading off to uni leading various activities with a group of cubs each week, and of course at camp!
- At uni she was a member of a group that took a group of wheelchair bound young people swimming each week - great to give them a regular trip out of the supported care home, with some exercise and a beer afterwards.
- Then starting her career in HR and a number of different interventions with the Womens Refuge - from painting parts of their accommodation to supporting them in c.v. workshops to identify the transferable skills they could take from their life into the workplace.
- Very active member of her church in North London - washer-upper, cake-maker, and 3 years as PCC secretary.
- Moved to High Wycombe and with 2 sons became immersed in local rugby - 3 years as volunteer first aider for High Wycombe RUFC and ongoing...
ActionCOACH has a strong tradition of supporting the whole community - both SME businesses with our regular coaching programmes and the Third sector through our Coaching for a Cause programme. The vision for ActionCOACH is 'To create world abundance through business re-education' - which includes business and charity sectors. The insight is that the most business owners, and third sector leaders, have become leaders of their organisations through the functional skills they have developed (e.g. engineering, caring, medical, marketing etc skills) and often they haven't had the opportunity to develop the business skills to go alongside these practical skills - and hence the 'business re-education' focus of our work - which applies in both business and third sectors.
The seminar will take participants through the 6 steps to building a successful and sustainable organisation, from putting in place the key foundations, to building up the funds through sales and marketing activities, driving efficiency through process and systems and building a strong team.
This seminar is perfect for the leader of the charity/ not for profit organisation
Helen's sessions are highly interactive, challenging and fun - some feedback from recent business owner attendees:
• 'Just a quick note to thank you for an enlightening seminar last night'
• 'Excellent to get me focused on my business opportunities and what needs to be done'
• 'great motivation to plan for the future'
• 'the session has been highly beneficial and has provided me with great insight into reaching my business goals'
Also, Helen will be offering a free individual 1 hour coaching session to all attendees the following week on Friday 25th November.