Join us for a silent disco at the Natural History Museum on Friday November 25 and bid farewell to Dippy before he leaves London.
After 35 years, Dippy will be leaving the Natural History Museums main hall. Before he goes on tour around the UK, Time Out and the Natural History Museum will be hosting a silent disco to mark the final departure of Dippy.
On November 25, the famous Hintze Hall will be alive with multicoloured lights as floods of people donning silent disco headphones shimmy and shake their way through the night.
Tickets are just £22 but the actual experience itself is priceless. Believe us, this shindig will go down in history!
People all over the world love Dippy the diplodocus. Before London's favourite dinosaur departs the city to go on tour, Time Out will be joining forces with the Natural History Museum to give you the chance to dance with the famous diplodocus on Friday November 25.
Having moved into the Hintze Hall in 1979, Dippy is pretty familiar with the disco era. So to give him a fitting goodbye while still bringing him into the 21st century, we're hosting a silent disco in the great hall. Grab a set of headphones and pick one of three channels playing various pop and rock songs, then shake that booty harder than T-Rex shook that glass of water in 'Jurassic Park'.
Get your tickets to this historic event for just £22 and get ready to let the moves spill out of you, and possibly some farewell tears, too.
Need to know
- This ticket is valid for a silent disco at The Natural History Museum on November 25 2016.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Over 18s only. ID may be required.
- Please note that the Time Out Card discount is not available for this event.
- Event runs from 10.15pm - 1am.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Disabled helper tickets are available on request, subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- This tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here https://www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions