San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Following the success of the Time4you Maternity Conference held in Poole in 2013,
Time4you 2 continues to focus on care and compassion for and by the whole maternity
Time4you 2 is an 'open to all' conference and will be of particular interest to Health Visitors, Social Workers, Therapists, Service Users, Students, Maternity Support Workers, Midwives and anyone working with families.
- Cathy Warwick - General Secretary, The Royal College
- The Royal College of Midwives
"Maternity Support Workers & the compassionate environment"
- Dr Jen Leamon - Senior Lecturer, Midwifery - Bournemouth University
"Compassion in Supervision"
- Professor Billie Hunter
- Wendy Marsh
- Belly dancing
- MSW career progression
- Psychodramatic action techniques
- Creative writing about care
- Childbirth - a social or medical event?
- Student experiences
- Therapy tasters
When & Where
Royal College of Midwives, Learning Reps
Royal College of Midwives
Roxy Galton (RM) Heidi Croucher (RM) & Claire Cave (MSW) Learning Representatives, Poole Branch.
This event has been partly funded by the RCM Poole Branch Learning Fund, TUC UnionLearn, Royal College of Midwives, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust & sponsors.