Actions and Detail Panel
TLA Ladder & Stepladder Inspection Course
Thu 3 August 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
A course for those who have successfully completed the ‘Ladder & Stepladder Users’ course. A half day course designed for managers who oversee operatives who use ladder and stepladders in the course of their day to day work. Ideal for all managers in health and safety, construction, facilities management and the civil service.
Course Overview & Agenda
- Assess and determine when appropriate to inspect a ladder or step ladder
- Record finding & recommend action if faults are found
- Accurately record details of ladders and stepladders
- Awareness of hazards in using ladders and stepladders
- Correct storage and handling of ladders and stepladders
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Group exercise inspection and hazard analysis
- Individual questionnaire on the inspection of ladders and stepladders
- Assessment includes practical activities, multiple choice questions with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive Ladder Association Certificate and Photo card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 8 delegates
- SKU 1401-012
Link to the TLA Ladder & Stepladder Inspection Training Course on the TB Davies website.
Is lunch or refreshments provided?
All delegates have unlimited Tea/Coffee and Water available throughout the training. A buffet lunch is also provided for full day courses.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Training Academy provides FREE onsite parking for all delegates. We are also on a major bus route and a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street railway station.
What do I need to wear to the event?
Please wear sensible work shoes and warm clothes for the practical sessions in colder weather.
Do I need to bring anything to the event?
All training materials and stationary is provided. The course is a mix of practical and classroom in a modern, bright and temperature controlled environment.
What is the refund policy?
In the unfortunate circumstance that the Client has to cancel or postpone a confirmed booking at any time prior to the training delivery, cancellation charges will be made as follows:
- 1-2 months 25% of rates quoted
- 2 weeks - 1 month 50% of rates quoted
- 3 working days – 2 weeks 75% of rates quoted
- 2 working days or less 100% of rates quoted
Any delegates who do not arrive, or who depart early will be charged at 100% of the delegate rate or rates quoted.