Actions and Detail Panel
#TLCon talentleadersconnect. Emerging Talent 27th April 2017
Thu 27 April 2017, 08:30 – 14:00 BST
Talent Leaders Connect is the largest recruitment industry event series in the UK: a cross between a structured conference and a social meet up.
Emerging Talent is not void of the many changes taken place over the past year. Plugging the skill gaps with EU workers is under threat from Brexit and the apprenticeships levy poses to fix that issue. Are graduate schemes at risk? As young people look for more than high salaries from work, is retention becoming more difficult? Can we do anything about it?
If you got these questions and more, this event is for you.
Who comes to our events?
The events are exclusively for In-House; Heads of HR/Resourcing, HR Directors, HR Managers Resourcing and Senior HR team members.
What can I expect from the event?
- An average of 80-100 returning and new delegates for our regional and sector specific events and 150-200 delegate for our large triannual events.
- Relaxed and informal style
- A wide range of networking opportunities
- Fast moving, high quality, TED style, relevant presentations
- Expert speakers from around the world
- Access to experts and leading suppliers in a non-sales environment
- A social ‘meet-up’ style with buffet breakfasts, lunches and networking drinks
- Centrally located quality venue
- Masterclass workshop discussions (at the larger London events)
How much does it cost?
The events are free of charge for In-House; Heads of HR/Resourcing, HR Directors, HR Managers Resourcing and Senior HR team members on a first come first served basis.