To Innovate or Not to Innovate?
There are often some misconceptions about what innovation is and the right time in the business growth cycle to do it. RTC has designed an interactive breakfast workshop focused on when and why to innovate.
Innovation applies not only to products but services, processes and organisations as well. We believe that there is almost certainly capacity for innovation in your organisation - the challenge is to manage creativity in order to bring out full potential.
Participants will consider:
- Why is innovation at the right time and for the right reasons important for your business?
- Innovation and the growth cycle
- Are there internal factors within your business which require you to innovate in terms of processes/systems/organisation?
- What external forces are operating in your markets that make innovation inevitable?
- If you don’t innovate, will your competitors?
- Some questions to ask before we start innovating
08:30 - 08:45 - Registration and Refreshments
08:45 - 09:10 - When to Innovate
09:10 - 09:40 - Managing Creativity in Your Business
09:40 - 09:50 - Break
09:50 - 10:15 - When to Innovate - Sources of Innovation
10:15 - 10:30 - Innovate2Succeed - What next?
10:30 - 11:00 - Networking
RTC has recently launched Innovate2Succeed, a programme designed to help ambitious companies access new market opportunities by supporting them to develop new products, services and processes.
Specialist Innovation advisers will work with your management team to deliver a package of tailored support to help you manage innovation related challenges and opportunities.
The Innovate2succed programme is delivered by RTC North through the Enterprise Europe Network and is funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK.
For further information about the programme visit our website