“Recognising Young London Entrepreneurs”
Toast2YoungLondon is a networking evening in partnership with LupusUK to motivate those who want to learn or be inspired to start / grow their own businesses. The night will showcase inspirational speakers to share their business stories.
Venue: Nomad Club
58 Old Street
London EC1V 9AJ
Time: Doors open at 6:30pm
Hosted by @Mo_Chunkaay
Entertainment from Mina West
Speakers on the night will be:
- Aaron Wallace & Lina Gadi – Founders of Shear & Shine Male Grooming.
- Nathaniel Holder- Founder of Sophisticated Knots
- Emeka & IfeyinwaFrederick- Founders of Chukus The Nigerian Tapas Lounge
- Yinka Odukoya- Yinx The Foodie Chef
- What A Melon
- Pureté Nature
- Eggcorn Studios
What to expect:
- FREE goodie bag
- Cupcakes provided by Shidam Cakes
- Q&A session with speakers
- Prize draw
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter/Instagram: @ #toast2younglondon
10% of tickets sales will go towards LupusUK charity.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Over 18's only