Tobii Dynavox Power Academy days are aimed at those supporting our users. Whether you're a parent, uncle, daughter, next door neighbour, therapist, teacher or TA, if you want to improve your knowledge of Tobii Dynavox products and meet people who are in the same boat as you, the Power Academy is the place to be.
This Power Academy will be focusing on the use of eyegaze devices and communication software. Whether you're a beginner or experienced there will be something for you.
They're dynamic days driven by your questions but as a guide these are some of the topics we will be covering;
- Good practice of eye gaze
- Overcoming problems
- Windows Control – When to use the mouse and when not
- Tips for developing eye gaze skills
- Dwell, Switch or Blink?
- Using Tobii Communicator 4 & 5
- From games to communication, looking at what we’re aiming for and how do we get there?
Get in touch if you would like a Power Academy in your area and let us know the topics you're interested in.