INVITATION TO ALL MARKET PRACTITIONERS
Your Summer Party awaits ahead of our Summer Innovation Event
both at the prestigious City of London Club
London Market Forums is your Market Club - where professionals of all levels come togther to learn, engage and have fun
Why should I attend?
- In today's modern business environment, a professional requires two important assets, knowledge and connections - LMForums provides the platform for you to attain both, without any charge to you. Many business champions claim that the most powerful people in business today are those with the most connections - LMForums attracts professionals from across all parts of the Market.
- Following the event you'll be right up to date with the TOM Project, understand how information can become one of the Market's most important assets in the digital world, and have your say about the pace and state of innovation in the insurance Market.
- Following the event we will be hosting our annual Summer Party on roof terrace at the City of London Club, in the shadows of the mighty Tower 42, Leadenhall Building and Heron Tower. You are welcome to attend the party, even if you've been unable to come along to the main event, do join us for Pimm's or a glass of your favourite beverage.
Brought to you in association with Konica Minolta and Mubaloo
MEMBERSHIP OF LMForums IS FREE FOR ALL INSURANCE MARKET COMPANY EMPLOYEES*
You don't need to be a member to attend but it's worth apply
The event starts at 3:30pm and concludes with networking drinks from 5:45 until 8pm
AS PER NORMAL, THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR ATTENDING THIS EVENT
Limited spaces available
- Learn from experts and peers alike
- Roundtable discussions with industry experts
- Debate the key innovation challenges affecting your organisation
- Network with market colleagues facing similar challenges
The event will commence at 3:30pm at
The City of London Club, 19 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1DS
You don't need to be a member of the club to attend the event, but as membership is free it makes perfect sense to join - you'll be part of a growing band of professionals across the Market enjoying the benefits of LMForums.
Please also register separately for this specific event, by hitting on the Register button on this page
We hope to see you on 20th July at 3:30pm.
You'll be eligible for membership of LMForums, free of charge, if you are are employed by/member of an underwriter, broker, MGA, Lloyd's, LMA, IUA, LIIBA, BIBA, CII, AIRMIC or work for a Third Party Administrator who provides an outsourcing service to one of these organisations. If you are a supplier to the Market or professional services company you will need to contact us. The clubs will offer a whole hosts of events, both technical and social throughout the year, so it's well worth signing up. You will then receive a membership card.
Please be aware that due to the security arrangements in the building, you must pre-register for this event.
Any questions - please call LMForums on 0203 753 5491
Roger Oldham - Founder & Managing Director
Oscar Padilla - Head of Business Services
When & Where
Roger A. Oldham - London Market Forums
Roger is the Founder of the London Market Technology Exchange and London Market People, two exciting business clubs for professionals and executives in the London Insurance Market. He has spent the last 30 years working in the London Insurance Market, initially in reinsurance, then in commercial retail insurance where he looked after a portfolio of blue chip multi-national clients, before moving on to international retail and wholesale business. He has held a number of senior posts in Aon, HSBC Insurance Brokers and Marsh, including roles such as Head of Claims and Head of Market Practice, as well as sitting on, and advisor to, management boards.