Come to explore the challenges and opportunities offered by our ever-changing world and how business can respond in a responsible and sustainable manner.
This Summit will provide a platform to discuss and debate the issues we currently face in education, the economy, the environment, health, and within our communities.
- Meeting the challenge of an ageing workforce
- The changing face of health and how business can respond
- Demystifying the Circular Economy
- Creating sustainable food chains
- Employee Volunteering: Future trends & the role it can play in helping to attract/retain talent
- The changing face of business and community collaboration
MARKETPLACE / COMMUNICATIONS
- The challenges of responsibility in a digital age
- Brave new business models for a brave new world
This event is sponsored by Ulster Bank, Asda, Belfast Harbour, Carecall and Diageo. The media partner is The Irish News