Actions and Detail Panel
Tools for the Role (Module 3) in Crawley
Sun 21 May 2017, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
This course is aimed at Section Leaders and Section Assistants in Scouting. It aims to provide you with basic information on the section you support. Subjects covered include:
- the main features of the section you support, and how it fits into Scouting.
- the roles and responsibilities that different people undertake during a section meeting.
- the use of different activities and games and why they are important in Scouting and to explore a variety of programme ideas.
- the importance of youth shaped Scouting in the planning and running of the programme.
- the tools that can help with managing behaviour within the section you are supporting.
Dress code: Comfortable clothing - uniform is not required.
Bring: A notepad and pen. Adult Personal File if you have one.
Please advise your LTM/TA of your plan to attend as this system does not advise them.
No preparation required although registering to use Compass would be an advantage.
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
Course delivered by: Chris Hobbs, Local Training Manager, Crawley District. 01444 871651