San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you ever have that experience when there is still month left at the end of the money!?
Managing how cash moves in and out of your business is vital.
"Top Tips for a Tenner" is a series of themed events throughout the year where local experts in their field share their top tips.
The third in the series focuses on "Managing Your Money" and features the following 15 minute briefings:
- Know Your Cashflow – Simon Neath, Tidy Numbers
- Getting In Control Of Your Credit Control – Ken Brown, Direct Route
- Key Financial Measures – Roger Eddowes, Chancery LLP
- Sources Of Funding – Paul Green, NN coNNect
- Protecting Your Business – Brian Juffkins, Aaron Tawny
- Planning For The Future – Michael Gaul, The Elysium Partnership
So, if you want to get better control over your finances, book your ticket today.
When & Where
Northants Number 1 Business Networking Group